- Car Parking
- Cash Only
- Credit Cards
Museo de Arte de Lima (Lima Art Museum) houses a collection of 17,000 works of Peruvian art in the pre-Columbian, colonial, republican, textile, photography, silverware, modern and drawing art rooms. Tracing 3,000 years of history from the earliest Andean civilizations until modern times.
MALI has an active program of temporary exhibitions throughout the year which covers the highlights of local and international art. The temporary exhibition galleries, as well as the Café MALI, store, auditorium, library and education area, are located on the first floor.
- There is wifi in the museum but you must request the network and the password at the reception.
- Photographs and videos are allowed but without flash, except for instructions from the museum staff.
- You cannot enter food or drinks to eat in the exhibition rooms.
- Use the “wardrobe” to store coats or large objects that you cannot enter the rooms.
- You cannot use the selfie sticks or tripods.